The reasons I have enjoyed working with Dave Hasz over the last 13 years:
1. Great belief in people
2. Incredible speaker and motivator of people
3. His library of books provoked many new ideas into the Honor Academy
4. His optimism and joy was contagious
5. The humor he would bring to corporate exercise early on Monday Morning’s
6. Taking the time to find win-win situations with people
7. Ability to coach people so they were more effective
8. His open door policy
9. He not only led ESOAL/Pearl, but also participated in the last ESOAL.
10. His numerous word pictures he would share that made people understand a different point of view.
11. Heart for missions
12. Teaching machine–Dave’s gift for teaching gave him the opportunity to teach several times each week at Teen Mania.
13. Bible on his desk
14. Open to criticism and making changes
15. His cars that usually didn’t have the AC working
16. His ability to beat even the best interns in running even though he was in his 40′s
17. Rapping at the Celebration LTE
18. Being a servant to his family
19. Sweeping idols out of the lives of teenagers and young adults
20. Taking phone calls from lots of people and returning them
21. Training Ops
22. His vision drove me up Hallett’s Peak
23. Watching him Golf
24. Taking the hit and protecting others
25. Sugar Cookies
26. Wearing the Ring
27. Growing the prayer focus on campus
28. Being a model of faithfulness
29. Being Generous in so many situations
30. Showing great love by laying down his life continually for me (John 15:13)
I will share tomorrow what is the one word I would use to describe David Hasz.
Question: What is the one word you would use to describe Dave Hasz?